GRAYL is the most convenient and effective purifier filter in the world.
[ONE PRESS] purification and filtration. Whether you’re filling up at a sketchy hotel sink in Peru, on a gnarly trail needing to drink from a dirty stream, or at home preparing a disaster kit – the Ultralight has you covered.
With [ONE PRESS], the Ultralight offers the ultimate protetction against pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoa), particulates, chemicals and heavy metals.
Travelers can now avoid buying bottled water altogether, and instead use the Ultralight Purifier Bottle for treating all their water. Up until now, there has never been a more efficient and convenient means to purify (+filter) water on-the-go.
The Important Stuff
- Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Rotavirus, Hepatitis A)
- Removes 99.9999% of bacteria (e.g. E coli, Salmonella)
- Removes 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium)
- Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, dirt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic)
- Size: 9.625″ (24.5 cm) H x 2.875″ (7.30 cm)
- Weight: 10.9 oz (309 g)
- Capacity: 16 oz (473 ml)
- Fast Flow Rate: 15 seconds per 16 oz (2 liters/minute)
More Important Stuff
- Lifespan of Replaceable Purifier Cartridge: 300 uses (40 gal/150 L)
- Active Technology: Electroadsorption, ultra-powdered activated carbon and silver treated zeolites
- Antimicrobial: Yes
- Chemical-free: Yes
- BPA free materials: Yes
- Meets NSF/ANSI Standards: 42+53
- Designed in USA
- Purifier media made in USA
- Ultralight Bottle made in China